DEATH MOD V3 MINI MILITIA

September 02, 2018 1

MINI MILITIA DEATH MOD V3
THIS MOD DOESN'T SUPPORT (Fire ball) After soooooo long I made this mod I haven't think to mod da2 again but my viewers are encouraging me and motivating me alot to do.. so finally here is your mm death mod v3 I'm so sorry for fire ball initially I can't add fire ball in this mod but in next update v4 I will surely add this mod and attach rocket mod also so stay tuned follow my blog whenever I upload mod u get notified by your email be the first to download my mods.... After reaching 10k subs I m gonna do something big n special till then.. Enjoy mod

SCREENSHOTS÷





MOD REVIEW

    Features÷
• Pro Pack 
 • Store Item 
• Lazer Sight For All Weapon 
• Ranger Finder 
• Carry Heavy Weapon 
 • Headshot 70% 
• Shot Accuracy 60%
• Damage 300% 
• No Recoil 
• Sniper Accuracy 70% 
• Mp5 Accuracy 75% 
• ShotGun Accuracy 85% 
 • 255 Lan Members 
• Least Time To Play In Both 
• Max Time In Both 
• 12 Player In Custom 
• By Pass Accident Server 
• Health Bar (OPPONENT) 
• Name Tab (OPPONENT) 
• Unlimited Fly Boost 
• (0) Gravity 
• Primary Gun - MP5 
• Secondry Gun - SawGun 
• Primary Grenade - Rocket 
• Secondry " - Mortar 
• Unlimited Ammo 
• Unlimited Grenade 
• ZOOM 12× (FIX)
 • 0 Sec Respawn 
• Instant Weapon Respawn 
• Death Spray All Weapon 
• No dual Thrown 
• No Guns ( ONLY OPPONENT CANT SEE) 
• Infinity Ranges Of Bullet 
• Die By Gun Only 
• No harm During Crouch (SITTING) 
• 255× Bullet Speed 
• 5× Player Speed 
• Any Map Survival 
• Attach Proxy Mine Anywhere 
• FROM Smaw - SAW 
• FROM Sawgun - Rocket 
• 5 STAR GENERAL OF ARMY (CIC) 
• 99 SKILLS (CIC) • SURVIVAL ROUND - 5 
• Sarge Weapon Mp5 
• One shot kill With infinite Bult Range 
• Bullet penetration 
• No Bullet Spread 
• Endless Proxy Bomb Thrown 
• Magic UltraSpeed 
• Ultra Sonic Flying Booster 
• 4x health Regeneration 
• 4x Flying boost Regeneration 
• Special Fly Though Wall

DOWNLOAD-------




VIDEO TUTORIAL HOW TO DOWNLOAD ********HOW TO DOWNLOAD?******* 
JUST FOLLOW ALL THE STEPS OF SUBSCRIBING MY CHANNEL THEN CHECKOUT THE CAPTCHA CLICK ON (I M NOT ROBOT) THEN CONTINUE TO THE DESTINATION PAGE WAIT 5 SECONDS THEN (LONG CLICK GET LINK) THEN COPY THE LINK ADDRESS THEN PASTE IT TO YOUR BROWSER

CREDIT- RT4U.TK (LIB PATCHING) KMODS (CODES)   
RT4U (C) IS NOT REMOVED

Previous Episode

1 Comments for "DEATH MOD V3 MINI MILITIA"